Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
OMG, I have a spray bottle of clorox cleaner in my front seat. I think I would have spayed (edit: great typo, meant sprayed) every single one of them. I would happily deal with the consequences after the police checked the cam footage. I think it would qualify as self defense.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember reading one years ago in the LA forum, pax brought a cage with live chickens in a pool and got chicken shit on her seats 馃槅 馃ぃ 馃槀
That was around 6 years ago, Becca had that happen. Although that does classify as a 'poo' trip, I'm thinking more current UberPool/Share trip stories from the driver it happens to. ;)

Registered
Hey All, I'm buying lunch for the Top 2 UberShare/Pool stories from Uber's new and 'improved' Poo Trips. You need to live in LA/OC. Let the stories begin!

Wow. All I can say is that if there were widespread racism against my race, I would be doing everything I could to have my behaviour refute the basis of the blanket accusations of unacceptable behaviour. I would not do everything I could to perpetuate and encourage those accusations.

Premium Member
Wow. All I can say is that if there were widespread racism against my race, I would be doing everything I could to have my behaviour refute the basis of the blanket accusations of unacceptable behaviour. I would not do everything I could to perpetuate and encourage those accusations.
And you would be wasting your time.

Registered
I'm not participting in the new Share pools. They're trying to reduce the number of drivers needed. In the LA area, have any of you noticed, since this Monday, Juneteenth, most of the AM and PM surges for UberX are gone or have been reduced to junk rates?

Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
And you would be wasting your time.
I've had no luck dispelling either the pooping rainbows stereotype or one involving cotton candy.

• Haha
Reactions: UberLaLa
1 - 11 of 11 Posts