Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. I like cash tips from happy drunks. The last big one was 20 quid and some Ritalin..... random.... the Ritalin was because he liked me!!! I hate to think what he would give to someone he didnt like.

The tipping system is shit it encourages people to just tip 1 quid.

Rarely is it 5 quid always £1 and £2.

I guess it all adds up.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
The best is from arab from Qatar big fat envelop and the worst is from some old Indian fela few months back
He insisted on me to wait till he gets to his flat as he had no cash on him after waiting he gave me 30p in bronze or even less

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
The best is from arab from Qatar big fat envelop and the worst is from some old Indian fela few months back
He insisted on me to wait till he gets to his flat as he had no cash on him after waiting he gave me 30p in bronze or even less
It's the thought that counts. I've had person give me bottle jack daniels once which I gsve as present to neighbour.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Sweets? Water? Use of aux cable? Foot massage? Peanut dispenser with disco lights? Schiavo.
The only extra services I used to give...was the privilege to get in my car. You don't have no idea how many I left in the shops and run, and how many I cancel and run while they were still chasing me and watching my front wheels smoking. I'm surprised no one ever reported me to Tfl.
I can provide them water only if they bring with them empty bottle with a large cap.

·
Banned
3,748 Posts
Does gett taxi give customers an electronic receipt like uber with the route shown? Or do you just give them a hand written one? Because id like to see some.
I don't use apps. The only expense off the metered fare other than the up keep and running costs of my taxi are 2.75% credit card charges of which there was an extra 20p added to every journey to cover it.
No need for them or any other middlemen taking a cut of my money.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.