Uber Drivers Forum banner

What are the busiest times to drive on Sundays

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm hoping that I can get some help from other drivers about the best times to drive on Sundays. What is a good time to start in the AM, avoiding the last of the Saturday night revellers but getting those who slept away from home and want to go home in the morning. What about the rest of the day and evening? I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Hi. I'm hoping that I can get some help from other drivers about the best times to drive on Sundays. What is a good time to start in the AM, avoiding the last of the Saturday night revellers but getting those who slept away from home and want to go home in the morning. What about the rest of the day and evening? I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks
Hi and welcome!. I always drive Sundays as I find there r always young ones wanting to go home at approx 10.30 to 11am onwards as they have had big late nights out. Then after that people want to go to lunches. Then break and go online line later in day for pickups. Hope this helps and happy ubering.!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for answering so fast. I really need to go out driving tomorrow but haven't done Sunday before. Now I can plan my driving times for Sunday and maybe catch up with family when I have a break. Your advice is much appreciated. All the best Bronybax.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Thanks so much for answering so fast. I really need to go out driving tomorrow but haven't done Sunday before. Now I can plan my driving times for Sunday and maybe catch up with family when I have a break. Your advice is much appreciated. All the best Bronybax.
Rubbish advice if you actually want to turn a profit

5am to midday to get surge trips
Then after 9pm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts