Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I don't do Uber Eats, but my advice would be to stay away from congested traffic areas. Suburbs will be better than inner city, or in your case South Beach. If I were doing Eats on the beach, I'd try to stay north of 63 Street...just based on the traffic.

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
I tried a couple times and then opted out, but for sure the best time to do EATS is when the customer orders food from the APP and wants it delivered and the best locations in South Florida are the restaurants that have been set up with their menus on UberEats.

·
Registered
124 Posts
There is no good time to do eats or pool. You're better off standing in the street and say you're a veteran and you'll makee more.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Best time for UberEats for me is when I am hungry. Location varies.
Guilty as charged.
Specially when I pick up by mistake at brickell, just text pax to come down and wait 10 minutes for them to come down, if they aren't there. FREE LUNCH!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Around meal times and close to restaurants I guess
Wow, how much research went into formulating that response, had to fire up the Cray..........:confused:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Last January I went to Uber Greenlight Mile and had the tech there split my Uber App between UberEats only and overall Uber which includes everything. I drove most of February and halfway through March only to find that Uber was charging me 35% on my UberEats deliveries.
That's right.... a $10 fare evaporated to $6.50. This seriously pissed me off because NOBODY at Uber told me about this BS!! I went back to Greenlight Mile and had them put my app back to normal again. No way I am going to work for them while they're hitting me for 35%....... Just be aware of this!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
The McDonald's on SR84 by the Fort Lauderdale airport is always sending me requests that I imagine are no more than 2 miles away BC there's a McDonald's on every ****ing corner.

So try there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.