Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry buddy, but you are not going to get any free kicks from fellow drivers on this forum. Now that there is an oversupply of drivers, every other driver is seen as a competitor chasing the same piece of pie. My knowledge of the best places to be and when has been built up over the last 13 months from experience and trial and error. When I first started, I certainly didn't expect the sort of information you are asking to be handed to me on a silver platter.

Unfortunately Uber has created some sort of 'Lord of the Flies' situation here and whilst my hourly rate continues to decrease I'm not about to make it worse by sharing my intel freely with newbies.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Sorry buddy, but you are not going to get any free kicks from fellow drivers on this forum. Now that there is an oversupply of drivers, every other driver is seen as a competitor chasing the same piece of pie. My knowledge of the best places to be and when has been built up over the last 13 months from experience and trial and error. When I first started, I certainly didn't expect the sort of information you are asking to be handed to me on a silver platter.

Unfortunately Uber has created some sort of 'Lord of the Flies' situation here and whilst my hourly rate continues to decrease I'm not about to make it worse by sharing my intel freely with newbies.
I think people on this forum would be far more helpful if the same questions didn't bob up every couple of weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts