Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know where to Get Ohare airport runs but how do i position myself for the illusive Midway airport runs?
If I wind up near Midway, I will sometimes go to the Midway Orange Line "Kiss and Ride" drop off area, just north of 59th St. You may also pick up riders who've just gotten off of the Orange Line and headed to work. To be honest, I don't get a lot of pickups from there, so I generally pass it up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
P
If I wind up near Midway, I will sometimes go to the Midway Orange Line "Kiss and Ride" drop off area, just north of 59th St. You may also pick up riders who've just gotten off of the Orange Line and headed to work. To be honest, I don't get a lot of pickups from there, so I generally pass it up.
Waiting to pick up rides at Midway Airport is going to be an easy transition for me. O'Hare is a different story, that's a huge airport. I'm still having trouble navigating around that place...<L>(Laughing). Even with the maps that shows us our waiting area, I'm still clueless...<L>(Laughing)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
This is where the stacked rides feature would work well. Not the uber pool but the accepting a ride while you're on a ride.

You get a ride to Midway in route you get a ping from Midway.

You get a ride to O'Hare a ping for a pickup in route once you drop off the passenger.

Of course no one cares about global warming in the damage this ridesharing is causing

Expect dude to City Hall to come up with a carbon tax for this if they want to tax garbage like hamburger wrappers french fry boxes only makes sense to tax co2 emissions emanating from a car that does business in Chicago.

We need cash the new motto of the city of Chicago

1 - 8 of 8 Posts