Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Hi Guys noticed the forum seems to be getting a bit heavy lately. For a bit fun how about you guys and gals post your best no shows. Had one today, thought it was a bit funny. Dropped off a lovely pax in Russell st and received a ping from Exhibition St. Thought nice an close grabbed it, drove to the destination and found a park right next to the pin. No Pax to be seen, started the timer , whilst waiting I checked the waybill this person was a 4.29. Sort of got that sinking feeling. By this time we are closing in on the five minute mark. Bang, cancelled the job and received another ping close by started to move off and this guy comes running from across the street and tried to open the door and says uber for ******? I respond. No not anymore:p and drive off. Best part I checked the no show and he was only going to Grattan St. Straight away thought about Scottie b. You can walk:):):)

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
Week before Xmas, filter trip back home from city to the west at 1am. Waited 5:15 just to make sure there were no app timing issues. Cancelled and drove off as they were walking out the front door of the building. Even better, got another filter 3 min later that took me closer to home than they would have.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Week before Xmas, filter trip back home from city to the west at 1am. Waited 5:15 just to make sure there were no app timing issues. Cancelled and drove off as they were walking out the front door of the building. Even better, got another filter 3 min later that took me closer to home than they would have.
Nice work:)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Just give us your best:)
Uber muppet, at st kilda fest, last month.

Rate was 1.4x, it was a pick up from Fitzroy street, north zone, as usual my 5 minutes starts straight after accepting a job, once at grey street and noticed price gone up 2.1x, times up, sliders, $8.

Received ping straight away at 2.3, as I was already there, as road was accessible, picked up that short brown muppet very familiar face, from the same zone, going to Bayswater, telling me how they have been smashed and tired whole day controlling uber zones, then I pretended that its very hard to find pax after the festival finished, he confirmed how another driver cancelled on his mate and didn't pick up the phone, I sympathies and confirmed as his mate was my previous no show, going to Thornbury.
o_O

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uber muppet, at st kilda fest, last month.

Rate was 1.4x, it was a pick up from Fitzroy street, north zone, as usual my 5 minutes starts straight after accepting a job, once at grey street and noticed price gone up 2.1x, times up, sliders, $8.

Received ping straight away at 2.3, as I was already there, as road was accessible, picked up that short brown muppet very familiar face, from the same zone, going to Bayswater, telling me how they have been smashed and tired whole day controlling uber zones, then I pretended that its very hard to find pax after the festival finished, he confirmed how another driver cancelled on his mate and didn't pick up the phone, I sympathies and confirmed as his mate was my previous no show, going to Thornbury.
o_O
Gold:)

·
Premium Member
1,791 Posts
On a desty, pinged 2mins away. Restaurant 100m off my route. Pulled in, called rider STRAIGHT AWAY. "Ah, it's Uberman, hellow Uberman, you've come to save me" says the pax, "I'll be right out". Obviously P15sed as a newt. At 5.15 started to leave, saw the idiot staggering out of the outdoor smoking area with a ciggy in hand, waving at me - waved back. See yah sucker.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Pickup from apartment block in Albert Park, big mezzanine outdoor area next to it. Tried to call twice, straight to message bank. On the mezzanine, four stunning girls in tight pants and some bro with a fluro green cap on (five pax i'm assuming). Taking selfies, posing, having an absolute ball.

Checked them out for a minute, drove around the corner and waited at the pin. Fluro bro was walking out onto the street to look for their Uber... buuuuzt. Times up! Chapel Street, stick it up your clacker.

Reactions: Rally_Sport

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pickup from apartment block in Albert Park, big mezzanine outdoor area next to it. Tried to call twice, straight to message bank. On the mezzanine, four stunning girls in tight pants and some bro with a fluro green cap on (five pax i'm assuming). Taking selfies, posing, having an absolute ball.

Checked them out for a minute, drove around the corner and waited at the pin. Fluro bro was walking out onto the street to look for their Uber... buuuuzt. Times up! Chapel Street, stick it up your clacker.
I guess this is one of the reasons I started this post self centered pax that do not even think about the driver. They don't care if you wait ten minutes as long as they are having fun, or walk out when they are ready knowing a ride is waiting for them. While we work for "Nano lentils" (Sparodic) No shows are like the rider having to go back to school:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts