Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No joke. I made more money tonight than I have in any single day of being alive ever. Quite sad when you think about it, but really. In a total of 8 real hours of driving (minus random breaks for potty n such) I was able to bring in a total of $250 tonight with guest what else? About $60 in tips, maybe more. $40 through the app and $20 cash. This being done without a single pick up in the DC and only 1 surge @ 1.2 for a grand total of $4.95. Granted, I did drive all over the map, get hit on by a drunk 18 year old girl who liked older men and wanted to "double team" someone with her friends, and made even a cameo at MGM's parking garage, but holy cow, I don't feel nearly as poor as I did 12 hours ago

·
Registered
379 Posts
No joke. I made more money tonight than I have in any single day of being alive ever. Quite sad when you think about it, but really. In a total of 8 real hours of driving (minus random breaks for potty n such) I was able to bring in a total of $250 tonight with guest what else? About $60 in tips, maybe more. $40 through the app and $20 cash. This being done without a single pick up in the DC and only 1 surge @ 1.2 for a grand total of $4.95. Granted, I did drive all over the map, get hit on by a drunk 18 year old girl who liked older men and wanted to "double team" someone with her friends, and made even a cameo at MGM's parking garage, but holy cow, I don't feel nearly as poor as I did 12 hours ago
Nice work. If you can do mornings, show up in the Suitland, walker mill area weekday mornings from 4-10 am and you will see a bunch more of those

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
congrats... but 'career' may be puttin the cart in front of the horse...

bong!!!

·
Premium Member
6,418 Posts
Y'all did really well.
That was the rain talking.
Everyone will tell their friends this week and this week will be atrocious.
Just watch.
Rain, concerts, popo week, sports, graduations, lots of things going on this week. Once the college folks are long gone, the grade school kids get off and everyone leaves we'll wish we had weeks like this.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel
Time to stretch my legs and go dancing for some exercise....(finish it off at 130 amish)

Rain, concerts, popo week, sports, graduations, lots of things going on this week. Once the college folks are long gone, the grade school kids get off and everyone leaves we'll wish we had weeks like this.
I will be ok....I can always play pool hockey

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.