1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Verizon
Att
Tmobile

Any services based on those three are generally good. I use att prepaid which has great service all over the city and USA.

Sprint by far is the worst. Absolutely horrible coverage and customer service. Tmobile is much better.

For whatever reason, the tmobile service sucks at jfk. Att/verizon or any prepaid that runs off of their towers is really good. Tmobile has really caught up. Not sure how many of you folks use limosys (base app) but it really sucks using sprint on it

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually have no issues with Sprint. Surprisingly. $55 Unlimited with Uber discount.

I also use a cell phone booster.

I'm using iPhone 6sPlus. Probably the best GPS phone on the market.
Brother, that seems to be the exception. I think it's because you use iPhone which is obviously the best device on the market. I use android phones in general.

My favourite iPhone of all time definitely is the 5. Beautiful!!! The 4 comes close though. I don't like Samsung phones though. Absolutely horrendous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.