Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today was always planned to be my last day Ubering and as such, when I picked up a rude passenger, I didn't bend to their liking.

Passenger: What took you so long? It said four minutes and you took like seven

Me: You've had me before, I told you I turn the app on when I'm in my house instead of sitting in my car waiting for a job.

Her: Yeah well I was supposed to be at work at 6.20 (it was 6.23 when I got there)

Me: Working up north in mining has taught me to kind of manage my time a lot better, like account for delays etc just in case, not to leave everything last minute.

Her: It's how I do it every other day, every other Uber driver can get there on time.

Me: I'll teach you a good saying, Assumptions are the mother of all stuff ups.

Her: I don't catch Uber for life lessons mate

Me: Well these life lessons might save you being late in future, sorry if that's hard for you to understand.

Her: Stop the car (we were stopped at Red lights anyway) and let me out.

I let her out and ended the trip, she slammed my door like realllllllllly hard, when the lights turned green I gave her a couple of Goodluck toots and headed home awaiting a nice little copy and pasted email reply from Uber to match the 1 star she gave me.

Lol. I'll head into Uber office today and let them know I'm hanging up my driving keys and let them know what a bunch of entitled passengers they have riding with them:)

·
Registered
438 Posts
So today was always planned to be my last day Ubering and as such, when I picked up a rude passenger, I didn't bend to their liking.

Passenger: What took you so long? It said four minutes and you took like seven

Me: You've had me before, I told you I turn the app on when I'm in my house instead of sitting in my car waiting for a job.

Her: Yeah well I was supposed to be at work at 6.20 (it was 6.23 when I got there)

Me: Working up north in mining has taught me to kind of manage my time a lot better, like account for delays etc just in case, not to leave everything last minute.

Her: It's how I do it every other day, every other Uber driver can get there on time.

Me: I'll teach you a good saying, Assumptions are the mother of all stuff ups.

Her: I don't catch Uber for life lessons mate

Me: Well these life lessons might save you being late in future, sorry if that's hard for you to understand.

Her: Stop the car (we were stopped at Red lights anyway) and let me out.

I let her out and ended the trip, she slammed my door like realllllllllly hard, when the lights turned green I gave her a couple of Goodluck toots and headed home awaiting a nice little copy and pasted email reply from Uber to match the 1 star she gave me.

Lol. I'll head into Uber office today and let them know I'm hanging up my driving keys and let them know what a bunch of entitled passengers they have riding with them:)
Nice one doggy style.
I wouldn't bother going into the uber office ,(unless if they love u) just uninstall app.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice one Doggy, even though you have hung up your Uber keys hopefully we will see comments from you on this forum, along with Potsy Piggy and myself......

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1st time dawg wrote anything negative.... After all that time in the saddle not surprised... You handled it well I thought... Get off your arse 5 mins earlier B (female dog)!!!
Haha all my replies were me being passive aggressive on purpose, was more annoyed about her getting me out of bed for a four minute trip so I felt like annoying her without actually doing g anything wrong g

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sit back and relax doggy stylz.
Now u can call that big assed girl and do it doggy style??? Lol
She got back with her ex :( still have her on fb though, I'll wait for when she's in between boyfriends again hah

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yeh I realised that too

Well done doggy. Is this the only time you were like that with a pax since you started driving?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mate I seen your photo, big bogan beard thinking he's Mr. Hotshot cause he got a job in the mines. Typical bogan attitude. Get a formal university qualification then come see me about your linguistic talent. Any fool can cut and padte from Pride and Prejudice. It dnt mean sht son.

·
Registered
803 Posts
No worries, that's what everyone thinks on this forum.
Anything in text can be so much taken out of context....(excuse the pun) just like when you are texting someone and they take it the wrong way.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow a lady driving uber! Tell me, do you despise the general public as I have so grown to become.

-Self entitled
-Rude and arrogant
-Cheapskates

Etc etc etf ...

·
Registered
803 Posts
When I was driving TBH I quite enjoyed it and didn't change and had no ill feelings to PAX. My normal job I don't normally deal with the public and stuck in a office all day so enjoyed the change. I seemed to always get nice peeps, had no bother and always had a laugh. I think that some people just aren't suited to the job and a major factor is the drivers attitude. I did work in Call Centres for many years so maybe that's where I got my good people skills from...........it was working for a large telecommunication company and used to get some nasty callers as you would expect (everyone hates phone companies) but I always managed to turn them around. Same with driving PAX, I got a bit of a hard time being a Kiwi driving a Geely, but always turned it into a positive and had a laugh.....especially when they felt the Power of the Geely! :) (Dannyboy that's a joke)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's a good question, as I forgot to mention I'm a white European female......so we both wear the pants, very much Gansta style as well :) And yes we do like to do the Haka and the Hokie Pokie in bed!
Well you learn something new every day haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts