Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've been reading these boards for awhile now and decided to register and join, been driving for Uber a few months, thought I'd start with a topicof my own, so what's your Most interesting non human passenger? Mine was a part of a Tesla Model S, I took it and Only it from one Tesla Dealership to another, thought it was funny that the Tech just walked up and said hi, I'm putting this car part in your back seat, this is your passenger, what your story? :D

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
A thumb drive, $55.00 fare and $50.00 cash tip. I didnt even have to get out of the car...

His wife put it in their mail box, he met me in the parking lot.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Pick up a Pikachu. The damn thing wouldn't stop saying Pikachu the whole way on a 30 mins ride. He left a $10 tip before saying Pikachu one last time as he close the door with its tail. He was pretty cool just need to expand his vocabulary.:):):):):)

·
Registered
112 Posts
:)I once had a guy deliver balloons to my house. His total pay out was $15 fare and $15 tip from me. He was a bit shocked about balloon delivery but didn't say much after the tip.

·
Premium Member
6,734 Posts
A hat and some letters someone must have left at the Burbank Marriott by the airport. Drove the package all the way to a house on a cliff in Malibu!!! $47 for 40 minutes. PURE BLISS

I once asked a pilot what was the best airline to work for, his replay... UPS, packages can't complain. LMAO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts