Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy ants. I was wondering if any of you would like to deliver some beer to me pool side - Highland Park obviously. I will pay you, of course, plus you will get the opportunity to meet me and drink a beer with yours truly. Any takers.?

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
No fake ID? I just imagine the ant who comes with beer and realizes u are 15

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True, the smartest, richest, best looking 15 yo on the planet. they can judge the veracity of my situation for themselves when they arrive. They are also welcome to sit poolside in Highland Park with me.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Howdy ants. I was wondering if any of you would like to deliver some beer to me pool side - Highland Park obviously. I will pay you, of course, plus you will get the opportunity to meet me and drink a beer with yours truly. Any takers.?
I think you live in Pleasant Grove we are on to you. Why not say Southlake or Westover Hills in Ft Worth that's where the real money is in the metroplex. Highland Park is full of pretentious A holes. You know the type they brag a lot and drive expensive cars that are one payment away from being repossessed. In Ft Worth the rich wear jeans and have a few million in cash and much more in assets. They don't brag.

·
Registered
376 Posts
If you had added in that Huey Lewis and The News would be swooning in the background, I'm sure you would have scored Mr. Batema...ftupelo

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just had someone try this with cigarettes during a surge. I cancelled and missed the surge so I called uber support. They dinged the PAXhole with with a cancel fee and passed it on to me.

·
Premium Member
11,437 Posts
In that case I would also bring Mike's hard lemonade and roofies lol

Hope this goes better than the other time I let Chris Hanson from dateline NBC

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you live in Pleasant Grove we are on to you. Why not say Southlake or Westover Hills in Ft Worth that's where the real money is in the metroplex. Highland Park is full of pretentious A holes. You know the type they brag a lot and drive expensive cars that are one payment away from being repossessed. In Ft Worth the rich wear jeans and have a few million in cash and much more in assets. They don't brag.
I would have to disagree with this. Don't buy in to the cliches about Highland Park. We have true wealth here. If we lease vehicles we do so because it make financial sense for us. Please see the following article for your reference.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/03-15-18-highland-park-top-10-richest-places-in-us/

·
Premium Member
11,437 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You should come down to miami it's the Olympics of who can spend or talk about the most money down here
I don't think that would suit me well. We don't talk about money in Highland Park, it's not proper decorum.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am astonished at some of the negative comments steered toward Mr Tupelo.This man and Fx Cruiser are trying to lead you Ants out of the Mechanical Rickshaw darkness into the Light of freedom.All you guys do are complain and wine instead you should be rushing over to Mr Tupelos place with a case of the finest imported beer to be in his presence.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts