Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I´m Brazilian and i have a Visa valid also i have a Cadilac Escalate 2011 and a lot of free time, i just moved to Miami and i have a valid Drive License from Brazil for more then 9year and i just got a new Drive License of Florida, i would like to know if i can be a partner of Uber and more information about the next step.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi, I´m Brazilian and i have a Visa valid also i have a Cadilac Escalate 2011 and a lot of free time, i just moved to Miami and i have a valid Drive License from Brazil for more then 9year and i just got a new Drive License of Florida, i would like to know if i can be a partner of Uber and more information about the next step.
Ask more @donaldtrump.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my friend, my parents and I have a Visa EB-5, my parents invested in your country! I probably have more rights than you!

·
Registered
602 Posts
my friend, my parents and I have a Visa EB-5, my parents invested in your country! I probably have more rights than you!
Yea, that's right! You have more rights than a natural born citizen. Then you wonder why you're accepted here. Do you think you shit demanding and entitled attitude might have something to do with it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have same right u have! Im in america! MONEY talks! And your president SELL THIS RIGHT for who have money enouth to buy a Visa!! The visa EB-5 i lend money for YOUR COWNTRY! So i have same right! Im not a illegal!

·
25,881 Posts
Check with the Miami office, but I would guess that the 2011 Escalade is allright even for Uber SUV. Consider UberXL or Select, as well, if they have either in Miami. I have not looked at Uber's website, lately, to see what it offers in Miami.

Uber did not ask me for how long I had a driver's licence, so I am assuming that as long as you are over twenty-one and the licence is valid, you should be allright. I am not aware of Uber's asking anyone about INS status.

Some jurisdictions require certain levels of Uber to have professional licensure. Some jurisdictions require it of all levels of Uber, some only certain levels. If you need professional licensure for Uber SUV in Miami, it is likely that the Miami Authorities will check your INS status and require proof from you. In some jurisdictions, professional licensure requires driving experience in the local area, in some, it requires only that you have had a licence for a certain period of time regardless of where you drove. An e-Mail to Uber or a visit to Uber's Miami office (if there is such an animal) would likely clear up much of that.

Being a brasiliere might help you communicate with your customers in Miami. I am guessing that you are finding that Canadian French and Spanish are almost as much of a required language in Miami as is English. Spanish should not be too hard for you, since you speak portoghese, but La langue francaise au Canada, 'a est pas la langue francaise que t'as etudie au college. Every time that I go there, I am finding that I am speaking as much French and Spanish as I am English. I can speak Canadian French. I speak Salamanca Spanish with a heavy cadenza italiana, but Spanish speakers here (and everywhere else) understand me--they are mostly salvadorenos, aqui.

I do not speak portoghese, but here it is in italiano:

Benvenuto a questo foro elettronico.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.