Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked this lady in her mid 20's, from Brighton to Richmond at 1.7x, she was in her shorts, nice soft skin lots of faded makeup but boy, did she smells?

She asked me to wait once she was home, so she can get change to go to work, when she got out, my leather cover stank really awful, she came back after 4 minutes with excessive perfume for a cover up.

Now that I can't photo proof of the mess and don't have that magical whocaresaboutpax golden sand, I'm thinking of taking my car at new hub in port Melbourne, so Sara F*cker and Matt Denmonkey team can bend over to smell it and find a way of compensating drivers when taking filth but can't prove without photographic evidence.

I think she was having sleepovers with her buddies, all night long.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
That's a weird one...
Yes definitely go to PMHQ and get Sara to bend over a smell it... Tell us what colour nickers she is wearing when you stand behind her (if any)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most of the pax, in the mornings are fine.

Late night Chefs, bartenders, tradies, tattooed junkies, 100+ kg pax, weed session pax, drunks and >4.3*, are the ones to look out for.
4 pax with alcohol breath, talking loud are the worst.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
yah sometimes that stench somehow grabs onto you and decides to hang around and stay on with you..

make you the stinky uber driver..

had a transexual hooker in me cab once, when i say "had" I dont mean in a biblical sense btw, they were just going from their flat on inkerman st street back to the corner of carlisle and barkly, anyhow the combined stink of arse and overpowering perfume wasn't nice..

·
Registered
960 Posts
I
Picked this lady in her mid 20's, from Brighton to Richmond at 1.7x, she was in her shorts, nice soft skin lots of faded makeup but boy, did she smells?

When she asked me to wait, so she can get change to go to work, when she got out, my leather cover stank really awful, she came back after 4 minutes with excessive perfume for a cover up.

Now that I can't photo proof of the mess and don't have that magical whocaresaboutpax golden sand, I'm thinking of taking my car at new hub in port Melbourne and bend over Sara F*cker and Matt Denmonkey team to smell it and find a way of compensating drivers when taking filth but can't prove without photographic evidence.

am thinking of her fellow office workers, how they r managing the whole day with this kind of scums

·
Premium Member
63,102 Posts

When she asked me to wait, so she can get change to go to work, when she got out, my leather cover stank really awful, she came back after 4 minutes with excessive perfume for a cover up.

Now that I can't photo proof of the mess and don't have that magical whocaresaboutpax golden sand, I'm thinking of taking my car at new hub in port Melbourne and bend over Sara F*cker and Matt Denmonkey team to smell it and find a way of compensating drivers when taking filth but can't prove without photographic evidence.

Mints probably wouldn't help that one !
I always carry shampoo,vinyl wipes,glass wipes,fabreeze,& ozium spray which also kills germs.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Just go spill some food all over you leather seats and fake it like you usually do.

No point in trying to actually claim a real clean up fee when fraudulent activity is your game

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just go spill some food all over you leather seats and fake it like you usually do.

No point in trying to actually claim a real clean up fee when fraudulent activity is your game
If it wasn't 1.7x, and her rating below 4.8, I would've done it already.

I'd happily pay you base fare rate, for 5 minutes and 10 seconds, if you can clean it for me, it won't take any longer than that.o_O

·
Registered
190 Posts
If it wasn't 1.7x, and her rating below 4.8, I would've done it already.

I'd happily pay you base fare rate, for 5 minutes and 10 seconds, if you can clean it for me, it won't take any longer than that.o_O
Glad to see your selective in whom your defraud

You might wanna check that your seats are actually vinyl not leather. If it only takes that long to clean, probably not that bad and probably not a valid claim on clean up

I wouldn't take your money, it's probably dirty and you'd probably scam me somehow

Talk about cheapass

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

You might wanna check that your seats are actually vinyl not leather. If it only takes that long to clean, probably not that bad and probably not a valid claim on clean up

I wouldn't take your money, it's probably dirty and you'd probably scam me somehow

Talk about cheapass
Yawn!

·
Banned
1,847 Posts

Talk about cheapass
SUPERFAIL

These dirty pax deserve to be punished... Get the odd fake cleaning fee to cover GST... Not hard to do if you know how to make a 'fake mess'...
Don't do it to the nice pax though... Just to the scum!

·
Registered
190 Posts
SUPERFAIL

These dirty pax deserve to be punished... Get the odd fake cleaning fee to cover GST... Not hard to do if you know how to make a 'fake mess'...
Don't do it to the nice pax though... Just to the scum!
So many contradictions

If pax leave a legitimate mess, yes claim a clean up fee

Odd fake clean up fees on passengers that don't, to cover GST? Don't understand why they deserve it

Maybe it's my car, but all of my pax are generally very careful, don't open drinks and I've never had any mess. I even had a couple of tradies last week, tell me that they'll order another Uber as they didn't want to dirty my seats. Lol

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So many contradictions

If pax leave a legitimate mess, yes claim a clean up fee

Odd fake clean up fees on passengers that don't, to cover GST? Don't understand why they deserve it

Maybe it's my car, but all of my pax are generally very careful, don't open drinks and I've never had any mess. I even had a couple of tradies last week, tell me that they'll order another Uber as they didn't want to dirty my seats. Lol
Cool story

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.