Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beacon is here and you can be one of the first to get it. From your windshield, Beacon glows in the colour your rider chooses, making you easier to spot than ever-especially at night.

As one of our most dedicated driver-partners, you've been selected to be among the first to get this device, at no cost to you. Pick up your Beacon at an exclusive event this Sunday.

Please note that this invitation is non-transferable and that regular support will not be available.
Noice ...

gonna go and pick it up ~~~

who else going ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this from Uber?
yes.

Its gonna be an used Beacon..
Because other market have them removed..
I read that its useless..
I can find my pax without it..
Pax will not even know they have the option to do so..
Free advertising for Uber.
how ? . first few weeks ,yes . but after that i think it is good .useful .

·
Registered
478 Posts
I picked one up at Lyft. No benefit for me so it resting in gloves section.
They are offering another from Uber.
ActionJax are they going to give us something for using. Priority in rides or something else?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I really don’t wanna be spotted... I wanna spot the situation first and decide if I wanna take them or not. Sometimes it helps having these paxs confused. All it takes is a phone call. I have entered many bad situational pickups and made my way out unscathed. I will stay unmarked thank you.

Anyone agrees?

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
Stealth bomber... I like that.
Haha yeah, come in fast and quick, no pax in sights, just drive around block and pull into some alleyway.

For airports or Mississauga I put on the decals on the window as chances of officials is greater there. Working on motorized flap that would raise/lower the ride share flag from the phone lol.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.