Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Your Name,

Beacon is designed to make you easier to spot, especially at night. From your windshield, Beacon can glow in a color your rider chooses, so they'll know exactly which car is yours.

As one of our most dedicated driver-partners, you can be among the first to get the device at no cost to you. Come to your local Greenlight location listed below and add color to your ride!

To get your Beacon, please show this email at the Uber Greenlight location below.

Anyone going to put this in their car?
A couple of weeks ago there was a driver in the pen showing off his new beacon.
I was going to talk to the other driver about how silly it would look in his car.......then I noticed his Lyft amp......nevermind....carry on.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Hi Your Name,

Beacon is designed to make you easier to spot, especially at night. From your windshield, Beacon can glow in a color your rider chooses, so they'll know exactly which car is yours.

As one of our most dedicated driver-partners, you can be among the first to get the device at no cost to you. Come to your local Greenlight location listed below and add color to your ride!

To get your Beacon, please show this email at the Uber Greenlight location below.

Anyone going to put this in their car?
A couple of weeks ago there was a driver in the pen showing off his new beacon.
I was going to talk to the other driver about how silly it would look in his car.......then I noticed his Lyft amp......nevermind....carry on.
You are just sewkool o_O.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Just got my "Your Beacon is arriving now" email today, instructing me to go get it between 9:30 and 5:00 from Redondo Beach, now that I started a 9-5:30 office job today.

Probably not an appreciable loss, but, don't you need a certain number of rides to qualify in the first place like you do with Lyft's gizmo?

·
Premium Member
14,261 Posts
No, you don’t need a set number of rides.

In fact I already have my beacon, safely in its box where it’s gonna stay until I have my new car. I picked it up two weeks ago.

Yet today I get another invite to get another beacon.

Wonder how many I can get?

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
No, you don't need a set number of rides.

In fact I already have my beacon, safely in its box where it's gonna stay until I have my new car. I picked it up two weeks ago.

Yet today I get another invite to get another beacon.

Wonder how many I can get?
The beacons beckon, I reckon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.