Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

For me, what makes this such a classic pic is the complete lack of sockery. It projects so much confidence.

Just think, that dude has the nuclear codes.

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
It says a lot about the people who actually took the time out from their day to go to the voting booth and vote for this Nazi clown.

Now he wants to obliterate the IRA for the middle class and drastically cut taxes for himself and his rich cronies. How do the voters sleep at night?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
You know, the family of a good friend of mine are trump supporters. And while not (IMO) stunningly intellectual, they're far from being imbeciles. From what I'm told, they thought, based on his "success" in the private sector. he could lead the US to economic prosperity. And they are a lil xenophobic, I'd say.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
You know, the family of a good friend of mine are trump supporters. And while not (IMO) stunningly intellectual, they're far from being imbeciles. From I'm told, they thought, based on his "success" in the private sector. he could lead the US to economic prosperity. And they are a lil xenophobic, I'd say.
Your friends are quite wise as the economy is sizzling and every economic factor points to this.

Reactions: arto71

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It says a lot about the people who actually took the time out from their day to go to the voting booth and vote for this Nazi clown.

Now he wants to obliterate the IRA for the middle class and drastically cut taxes for himself and his rich cronies. How do the voters sleep at night?
They sleep perfectly fine-people who blindly vote against their own self-interests have no clue what is going on in the first place.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

For me, what makes this such a classic pic is the complete lack of sockery. It projects so much confidence.

Just think, that dude has the nuclear codes.
Thats his daughter, this photo creeps me out

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
You mean my friend's family. Yes, it seems to be continuing on the its upward trajectory that came about during the Obama years.
Just so you know President Obama's economy certainly wasn't in a upwards trajectory in 2016, actually it tanked.
20171023_125129.png

1 - 20 of 38 Posts