Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't just become pals with anyone while you wait, much less let your tricks be known, Uber has shills posing as drivers and gathering information, I mean this website alone crawls with them.

Again, be careful with what you post or the people you speak to.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Don't just become pals with anyone while you wait, much less let your tricks be known, Uber has shills posing as drivers and gathering information, I mean this website alone crawls with them.

So what you're saying is that I shouldn't ask random people to hold my dope while I get my luggage off the carousel.

·
Banned
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what you're saying is that I shouldn't ask random people to hold my dope while I get my luggage off the carousel.
Exactamundo.

You see, the same way a developer will keep you ignorant to abuse it's knowledge (often backed by a corp), it's the same way you keep your stuff to yourself, this is how silicon valley gets away with nonsense and how the rich get away with theirs.

You fight fire with fire.

Reactions: Jagent

·
Registered
2,907 Posts

The word "shill" is not used here in the United States, however I am getting used to reading it. Instead of saying "you're a tool," I will say "you're a shill."

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ha! The TNC area is a shark tank full of aggressive security patrols, ornery police with ticket books at the ready, and twitching fuming drivers who have been waiting way, way, way too long for that lonely ping, and nobody but nobody looks very stable....
I am on high alert at all times!

·
Registered
320 Posts
So if I see OJ running through the airport hurdling luggage, I shouldn't ask anyone if he just killed someone or is he shooting a commercial? (Assuming he gets parole next month)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I just sit there and wait for a ping. I don't talk to anyone. Most seem to be waiting for a surge. I wait for any ride that'll pop up, usually back towards downtown. I generally don't go to the airport unless I'm out that way and the queue is short.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts