Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would your advice be if you have to pee REALLY bad in the middle of a ride? Like...if it is to the point of bladder busting?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Get to know where there are places in the areas you drive in to use the bathroom. Take advantage of them in between trips so you don't run into a pissing your pants situation.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Log off and find a place to pee at regular intervals before its an emergency .

If you're trying to find out if it's cool to ask a rider to wait while you run in a rest room, the answer is no. Don't ever leave a stranger in your car for any amount of time.

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
For the ladies I'd suggest you invest in a box of depends. That way you can work around the clock without ever slowing down. For the guys a pee bottle made from a Gatorade container will work nicely.:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm thinking of buying a Stadium Pal because it's often so hard to find a bathroom while driving.. for female drivers, there's Stadium Gal.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I have an empty bottle in my car for quick breaks when it is busy. I just find a dark road or parking lot take car of business and roll on.
If you're on a dark road or parking lot why do you need the bottle? Are you saving it for later?

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
What would your advice be if you have to pee REALLY bad in the middle of a ride? Like...if it is to the point of bladder busting?
If you need advice as to how to organize and maintain your personal hygiene and bathroom habits ubering may be too much for you to handle.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
If you're on a dark road or parking lot why do you need the bottle? Are you saving it for later?
Typically close to busy areas and not wanting to get a public urination ticket. Oh I dump it out right away it doesn't travel with me!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Every one hourly, log off the app for take a few minutes break and you will never have problem with PEE. Don't let the surge control you but you have to control the Surge because the surge is pricier so riders mostly go for a few block down the road.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I was purposely not drinking enough fluids before a shift.
This practice bit me in the a**.
Got my 1st kidney stone.
Never again!
Drink your fluids. Take breaks in between rides.
Gas stations, Wal Mart, Target...any major store.
Keep the tank full and your bladder empty, folks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts