Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So haven't driving Uber in two weeks and they send me weekend boost for Baltimore since I am a Maryland "partner" of 1.2-1.5x. If you all think DC reward zone sucks get a load of Baltimores!!!

They have to be kidding me! No thanks not going to bmore to shuttle cheap drunks from Fells Point to Fed Hill short miles long trip for $4-5.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
So haven't driving Uber in two weeks and they send me weekend boost for Baltimore since I am a Maryland "partner" of 1.2-1.5x. If you all think DC reward zone sucks get a load of Baltimores!!!

They have to be kidding me! No thanks not going to bmore to shuttle cheap drunks from Fells Point to Fed Hill short miles long trip for $4-5.
I see the pic but what are the rates in the zones? 1.2x?

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Yeah I found out quickly driving after Orioles games, short $7 or less to Canton, Fells Point, or Federal Hill.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's that rates..what kills me is that when I was out there grinding they wouldnt give me anything now that I havent driven they want to get me back out there..nope just going to do my minimum 1 ride this month tk stay active. But no way I'm heading to bmore for that crappy reward and short crappy rides

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,964 Posts
Wow. 4:00-600 then nothing until 12:00 midnight until 2:00? Not only no but HELL NO!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Here's that rates..what kills me is that when I was out there grinding they wouldnt give me anything now that I havent driven they want to get me back out there..nope just going to do my minimum 1 ride this month tk stay active. But no way I'm heading to bmore for that crappy reward and short crappy rides
What about GREATER MARYLAND????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts