Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both me and my wife Drive, she normally stays in and around our house on short trips and she does pretty good yesterday she did about $75 for about five or six trips for only about 2 or 3 hours time, but unfortunately she got a ping and drove to the location, and was having trouble trying to find the location, and she seen a guy on the corner waving at her so she pulled over he jumped in the backseat.

She said are you Mark and he said yes she started the trip then drove off but before she could get started he already jumped out of the back seat got in the front seat and immediately started fooling around with the radio, his of drawers about halfway down to the crack of his ass and ended up flashing her at that time her phone rang and it was the passenger that she was supposed to pick up and had seen that she had started the trip and was wondering why and she started the trip.

She asked him to stay on the line and she stopped the car and ordered the moron out of the car and after several times he did get out of the car this is why it's so important and I stressed this to her, that if somebody comes up to the car you are to have them tell you what their name is don't suggest a name.

This wouldn't have happened and I'm going to put a falcon mirror in her car that way she did least have a picture and she could have that for a police report.

Along the same lines let me tell you another story that I heard from a passenger this week that he got picked up in Jacksonville by a deaf person driving Uber.

That the guy had completely scared him to death head run several stops times and did several u-turns and drove like a full race idiot I can't imagine driving deff, but fortunately these are just a miniscule amount of bad drivers, overall we all know that there are good drivers there's a few bad ones just like a few bad passengers.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Correct - in a crowded area (beaches or street corners) I never ask the passengers name, I ask the pax who they are looking for.

I know this is not a Uber rule but if I am unable to identify the location, I always call the pax. It has saved me some headaches.

·
Registered
922 Posts
This would not have happened if your wife asked the guy - what is your driver's name.... if he can not give the driver's name.. he is not the correct passenger. YOU NEVER SHOUT OUT THE PASSENGER'S NAME - if you do, you are asking for any Tom, Dick or Harry to jump in the car.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This would not have happened if your wife asked the guy - what is your driver's name.... if he can not give the driver's name.. he is not the correct passenger. YOU NEVER SHOUT OUT THE PASSENGER'S NAME - if you do, you are asking for any Tom, &%[email protected]!* or Harry to jump in the car.
You missed this in my post I told my wife this emediatly.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Tell wife always keep doors locked
Roll window slightly down,
And ask what pax name is?
If they don't know drive away!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts