Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only been driving Uber 3 full days. The in-app navigation is terrible especially but not limited to apartment pickups. Out of 34 trips there have been at least 10 times Uber has instructed me to pickup a rider on a busy street with nowhere to park when the rider is on the other side of a fence or wall in the apartment complex. With home pickups the rider drops a pin and their house is actually on an adjacent cul-de-sac or several houses down. With Lyft I can see exactly where the rider is located. Why is Uber navigation so bad?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it's bad. Don't use it. Switch to GMaps (or Waze, although I don't like it) Select it in settings -> Navigation
I do use both Google Maps and Waze with Lyft and though they get me close they don't show me exactly where the rider is like in-app navigation in Lyft. I guess I'll text every rider to ask for a specific address including apartment building numbers but that seems like a terrible Uber solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.