Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I love Ubering since I like driving and going to new places, but the downside is having to deal with all the bad drivers. Today, I nearly had two accidents (not of my own fault and a 50/50 scenarios)

The first was a stupid SUV driver just sitting on the highway for no reason. I was dealing with a truck that was swerving in and out of my lane, and so didn't see the stopped SUV until just in time. Me and two other cars swerved hard into the shoulder to avoid a pileup chain reaction.

Then I had someone nearly run a red light, and yes I flipped them the bird for scaring me. We both live in the same apartment complex and he refused to even glance at me when I pulled over. I really wanted to learn what went through his mind. Both times I was thankfully offline and had a dash camera recording.

When I do have a Pax in the car, I let things slide since I don't want a bad rating.

How the heck do you other drivers handle bad drivers? I've tried having classical music turned on to calm me down, and sometimes it works other times it doesn't.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I tell the pax we're taking a detour and then follow the bad driver home and confront them in front of their house. Sometimes the pax has my back, sometimes they're running away screaming. Go figure.
POST # 3/Renaldow: What ?! No improm-
tu Seminar on
"Professional Stickwork" for the Clueless?

I'm SURE that many a PAX would join in
the fun if they could Supervise w/Taser
while threatening to "Light them Up!"

Bison Chortling.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Wright down the tag#. Then go to their house late at night and slash their tires. Some times I smear poop all over the car.

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Wright down the tag#. Then go to their house late at night and slash their tires. Some times I smear poop all over the car.
What kind of poop is the best to use?

·
Registered
971 Posts
When someone does something stupid on the road that angers me, I just call them a "King's Fan" and get on with life. ;)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Carry a revolver.. So when you shoot out one of their tires no casings get left as evidence.
Slugs can be matched to a gun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts