Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo Its been a long while that I have waited for my background check to be completed. I submitted my background check info on Sept 10th. I have been trying to apply for Uber for months. So many customer service reps giving me different answers. Telling me I need to do different things. One even told me the background check was already underway 2 months ago. And she was wrong...Anyway, since I started applying through Uber, since it took so long, I applied for Lyft. And I have been driving for Lyft for almost a month! Interesting.... and still I wait for Uber....

·
Premium Member
6,958 Posts
I submitted my application for background check at about 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon and it was completed in full by 8pm that evening. There are five parts and they send you an email as each part is completed. Have you gotten any emails at all?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just called Checkr customer support. Was put on hold for 15 minutes only to receive a message that the inbox is not monitored by customer support (whatever That means) and then I was hung up on. What a mess...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts