Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they do criminal background checks AND/OR ask for Driver Records for Uber Eats only drivers?

Do you know what sort of stuff disqualifies you?

I am just an Eats driver now and have never had to do anything since I signed up but I think they did one on me at the start. I am not sure if they still do this anymore, asking for a friend.

The guy is in Toronto but I am sure the rules are the same everywhere if anyone knows.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
I initially signed up just for UberEats and they did a background check. Mine was clean as a whistle except for a misdemeanor 15 years ago. I believe when you sign up they ask that you have nothing on there for the last 7 years.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Uber seems to pick and choose with drivers that have issues in the past are acceptable. I have a friend with 2 DUI's 27 and 24 years ago and they let him drive. I have another friend that drives in another state. Got a DUI at 19, 33 years ago and he was flagged for it and deactivated after 10 months of driving. It's a crap shoot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.