Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys do when this happens? It's happening to me regularly and I'm pretty sure it's illegal. I'm pretty fed up with it.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
$100 fine if you get caught carting them around. Not worth it. I just cancel. Any mother without a child seat is not one you want anyway.

When I write Lyft about them, they three-star them after the cancel for me so I don't get them again.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have experience the same thing. sometimes i dont drive away fast enough and get the same request and i dont accept it. It frustrating because now i have a cancel and a missed ping. Not a good look. Ive gotten in the habit of emailing uber everytime it happens. No fare is worth risking a childs life or getting a ticket. Seems to only happen in poor areas.

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
i have experience the same thing. sometimes i dont drive away fast enough and get the same request and i dont accept it. It frustrating because now i have a cancel and a missed ping. Not a good look. Ive gotten in the habit of emailing uber everytime it happens. No fare is worth risking a childs life or getting a ticket. Seems to only happen in poor areas.
Poor areas....lol....tell us how you really feel....lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts