Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Probably the only time I would like that c63 driver to actually do a one wheel burnout right infront of them, so they can taste the rubber of F*cks we don't give about their stupid protest, they complain about traffic, but they CAUSE the traffic. They complain about us not arriving on time to them, they are the reason why. All they do is complain, but NOTHING WILL CHANGE LOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably the only time I would like that c63 driver to actually do a one wheel burnout right infront of them, so they can taste the rubber of F*cks we don't give about their stupid protest, they complain about traffic, but they CAUSE the traffic. They complain about us not arriving on time to them, they are the reason why. All they do is complain, but NOTHING WILL CHANGE LOL!!!!!!!
Yep. Had a rider this morning who most certainly will be at the march tomorrow and who was doing serious backseat driving this morning and even getting many things wrong that she wanted me to do. I had to correct her gently three or four times about directions.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Yep. Had a rider this morning who most certainly will be at the march tomorrow and who was doing serious backseat driving this morning and even getting many things wrong that she wanted me to do. I had to correct her gently three or four times about directions.
Don't ever let anyone tell you how to drive, especially women.

I'd kick her out, and tell her to get her car...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't ever let anyone tell you how to drive, especially women.

I'd kick her out, and tell her to get her car...
Believe me, I was tempted, but I needed her ride to be one of those that help me qualify for the new driver promotion of 25 trips originating in Manhattan below 110th St. during peak hours! I've now got 28 (49 in all), so all I've got to do is get 18 more trips before Monday at 3:59 AM to get the $400 promotion.

World Font Map Urban design Schematic
Here's a NYPD map of affected areas.

·
Premium Member
2,557 Posts
I'd rather to hook a guy than any woman from that march smh
Ok i wouldnt go that far lmaooo

I had a woman last week going from S4 st in williamburg to greenwich village. As soon as she gets it im like how are you shes like its probably best if you make a uturn because the gps its going to have you go around the block bla bla and cut her off real fast and said miss i am professional, i dont use gps, ill make the uturn and know exactly what to do dont need help thanks just sit back and enjoy the traffic. She was like oh. Mhm, kept quiet the whole ride after that. I hate backseat drivers, i ask if you wanna go a specific way but dont give me turn to turn we as drivers (at least the good ones) know the city MUCH better than this paxholes

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Reactions: BagOfPokerFaces
1 - 17 of 17 Posts