Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posts on a non-Uber , non-Lyft forum said wait times for riders in Atlanta are 30 minutes or more.
I find that hard to believe.
What is their average wait time?

Here in Albuquerque it's more like 7 minutes.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Seems like DaWu drove the train off the tracks. The post was about RIDER wait times, not diver wait times.

Stick to the topic .... the "rider" is not going to run around to "find the 'hot spots'"

Too bad pool requests aren't a 30 minute wait time. That would eliminate pool forever. However, there is an infinate supply of X drivers that will continue to chum for pennies and write endless comments on this forum about the issues with pool.

Understand, I'm just an observer ... I don't have a horse in this race to the bottom. I only drive premium level platforms.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Seems like DaWu drove the train off the tracks. The post was about RIDER wait times, not diver wait times.

Stick to the topic .... the "rider" is not going to run around to "find the 'hot spots'"

Too bad pool requests aren't a 30 minute wait time. That would eliminate pool forever. However, there is an infinate supply of X drivers that will continue to chum for pennies and write endless comments on this forum about the issues with pool.

Understand, I'm just an observer ... I don't have a horse in this race to the bottom. I only drive premium level platforms.
My bad, must have not read it right

·
Registered
42 Posts
If I don't get a ping in 15 min or less I route home. Period. My average wait time is 5min, and I don't understand why anyone would wait 30min unless they are really desperate or have nothing better to do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.