Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Autocheck dispute uber cancellation

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  KGB7 
#1 ·
Hello there! I am already with Uber as a driver. I started last month. within in one month after Uber and raisier miami (uber partner )verified my info(background) and vehicle information, uber says that they cannot continue to do so after august 24th 2015. Reason for that is the autocheck vehicle history report which mentions that there's some frame damage to my car in 2012-13. I bought it used, and I pay full insurance for this car. If it was salvaged, there won't be full coverage.
I contacted autocheck and they can't help me either, saying an auction in new york mentioned this in the report. In order to amend this, the only option they're telling me is to go to another auto auction in my area and ask them to amend or verify the current sitution my car is in.
There's nothing wrong in or out of my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.