Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was driving back from WALMART getting some *Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer™ and I saw the Germantown Auto Salon on Rt 118 and decided to give them a go. I got to say it was a great experience from start to finish. The young lady, Destiny, who was working the cashier both was incredibly pleasant as well as extremely professional. During my conversation I asked what kinda deal, if any, can they offer an UBER driver. She immediately told me they have a package for UBER drivers that is $59.00 per month providing UNLIMITED Premium Washes. I had already bought a Premium Wash for $22 and after saying, that " I guess I will ask first next time" replied Destiny, "I wouldn't do that to you. I will just charge the difference for the UBER Monthly Fee."

So all you need to do is ask for the Unlimited UBER Ultimate Wash Package for $59 and they will give you a quick form to fill out, Name, Email Address, Year, Make, Model and TAG number to enter you into the computer. They use your TAG to identify your vehicle. ALSO, if you have multiple vehicles they will add them into your acct for a very nominal extra fee. (I forgot exactly but it was $80 something for 2 Vehicles.)

The Finishing Team really went all over my vehicle. My Driver floor mat was very dirty. Instead of just the token vacuum and smack on the ground treatment, the guy took my mat over to the car wash and completely cleaned them off with a hose.

I have no affiliation what so ever with these guys. I liked what I paid and I like what I experienced. Just wanted to pass a good thing along.

Germantown Auto Salon
20440 Germantown Rd
Germantown, MD 20876
301-528-0400
Located at corner of Rt 355 and Germantown, RD

www.theautospas.com
Also, I just looked on their card, they have locations in Bel Air, Frederick, Hagerstown, Gambrills and Huntingtown

* NOTE: I use on my 2007 Dodge Durango's YES interior cloth. Same as the suggested MOPAR Cleaner that is twice as much. About $5 at Walmart s opposed to $13 for the MOPAR Cleaner at dealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts