Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been talked about before, it annoys me when I am typing or scrolling thru a web page and Lyft gives me a ping, then accepts that ping before I can pull my thumb or finger away.

I am simply asking for ONE SECOND, you jerks! Are you so scared of drivers ignoring requests that you won't let us decide for ourselves if we want to accept a ping?!?

So, here I sit, while some poor pax is standing around somewhere waiting for me, 4 miles away. No, I won't get them, I did not accept the request in the first place. No, I won't cancel, I will make them cancel, then they can b!tch about it on Twitter, then maybe Lyft will make positive changes.

Grrrrr.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
On numerous occasions I've walked into a gas station with my screen locked and later found out I had accepted a ride. I never hear the ping or get the phone out of my pocket, but I'm somehow accepting rides.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've gotten a pop-up message from Lyft that I missed a ride, and that my acceptance rating will suffer. Funny thing was, I had the app front and center and received no request for a ride. And I'd been eyeballing my screen to see how many rides I'd done...or something similar.

And they add people to my "queue" while I have pax in the car on a regular Lyft haul. Yes, I have to drop off the current meat before I pick up the new meat, but still...what if I needed to stop for a glorious pee-pee, or a coffee, or to buy drugs? Thanks, Lyft!

Uber does this too. Keeping me on my toes and keeping my seats suspiciously smelling like old urine and despair.

I kid.

Or do I?

:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.