Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are not a Google or Apple, You are almost a penny stock. You are a service and the sooner you realize it, the sooner you’ll make a profit.
At least I’m not a stockholder that believed in your lies. What companies that continually lose money over a decade have CEOs that make over 40 million???

· Premium Member
3,829 Posts
You are not a Google or Apple, You are almost a penny stock. You are a service and the sooner you realize it, the sooner you’ll make a profit.
At least I’m not a stockholder that believed in your lies. What companies that continually lose money over a decade have CEOs that make over 40 million???
salaries and profits have nothing to do with each other.

· Premium Member
3,829 Posts
if you have no money to start doing rideshare and a friend loans you $20,000 to start up, you get business checking account pay yourself a weekly salary, your weekly salary is paid by your business account salary is a fixed amount and all rideshare business expense including taxes is paid by your business account, at end of year friend ask for some money on the loan, after paying all expenses including your salary, little money is left in the business account then you made no profit.

you could incorporate yourself and sell shares and have no profit for shareholders, but still have a weekly salary,
i may be wrong about taxes, i think that is paid from your salary, time to incorporate myself and sell shares to friends and family..lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts