Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention to all the Uber drivers out there that really want to make some money today or tomorrow. I am in Lost Hills Ca close to Bakersfield. And I want to get a ride straight from here to Seattle Washington. I need to leave as early as possible. The Uber Estimate on this particular ride is $899 - $1,198. So again like I've said only if your really truly trying to make some extra money please hit me up and let me know if you can do this for me please. Thank You So Very Much & I Really Hope To Here From Someone By Tomorrow

·
Premium Member
8,560 Posts
Attention to all the Uber drivers out there that really want to make some money today or tomorrow. I am in Lost Hills Ca close to Bakersfield. And I want to get a ride straight from here to Seattle Washington. I need to leave as early as possible. The Uber Estimate on this particular ride is $899 - $1,198. So again like I've said only if your really truly trying to make some extra money please hit me up and let me know if you can do this for me please. Thank You So Very Much & I Really Hope To Here From Someone By Tomorrow
You might want to call a cab company. Legit uber drivers will not take you off the books.

The train is a better value

·
Registered
210 Posts
One issue with uber and this trip is that the driver will get a message after 4 hours to kick the rider out at the first safe location. I'm not sure how that would work.
Why do you say that? My understanding is that you CAN take a passenger across state lines, you just can't pick up passengers outside of CA.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Why do you say that? My understanding is that you CAN take a passenger across state lines, you just can't pick up passengers outside of CA.
I have read it here on the forum. People who have experienced it. There was one guy in Florida. It is believed to be an anti fraud measure. I also think there is no problem taking people anywhere but the duration of the ride is the issue.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have read it here on the forum. People who have experienced it. There was one guy in Florida. It is believed to be an anti fraud measure. I also think there is no problem taking people anywhere but the duration of the ride is the issue.
That's interesting. So Uber thinks it is fraud if you take a passenger on a ride over 4 hours...? I wonder where (if) that is documented anywhere...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wont' Uber eventually log you off after you've been logged on for a certain amount of hours?
If you are in driver mode with a passenger I doubt it. If you are in driver mode without a passenger and you don't ever respond to pings then I think it will log you out.

·
Banned
11,812 Posts
How many kilos are you bringing? My vehicle has a weight limit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.