Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at joining the UBER family as a Select driver. What are the best times to drive during the week for fares?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dont work near college campuses... the Uberx drivers avoid those areas so pax changes request to xl and select and it's a minimum fare ride for 30 minutes of your time

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
If you live in a populated areas... stay home, leave to app on and let the rides come to. It's a lot less frustrating. Hit the concerts as they let out ... leave you app off until you get 2.5 surge ... then go online. If you get a long run you've hit paydirt ... if you get a short run, double back and get another run while still on surge.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Could be, I don't know for sure, but my guess is that the business traveler may be an opportunity. I would go on line Monday AM no later than 4:30 AM

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
If you live on the south side of Atlanta I may have bad news for you I've been on select for a day and half and my house if practically in the middle of the surge area that includes stockbride, Irondale and McDonough. I will long on when ever a surge starts, sometimes I'm the only select car in the area, and I haven't gotten a ride yet. I hope it gets better over the weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually, I have not started yet. Thanks for the input, as I have several friends driving select on the North and Southside. Just wanted to compare notes .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts