Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
If you live in a populated areas... stay home, leave to app on and let the rides come to. It's a lot less frustrating. Hit the concerts as they let out ... leave you app off until you get 2.5 surge ... then go online. If you get a long run you've hit paydirt ... if you get a short run, double back and get another run while still on surge.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I'm looking at joining the UBER family as a Select driver. What are the best times to drive during the week for fares?
Not to sound rude, but the best way to figure out when and where to drive is by trial and error.

We all had to learn on our own.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Not to sound rude, but the best way to figure out when and where to drive is by trial and error.

We all had to learn on our own.
What is some info to tell new drivers that helps all drivers?

- to keep their app off till theres a surge.

- to convince pax to tip.

- not to put up with any rudeness from pax

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
If you live on the south side of Atlanta I may have bad news for you I've been on select for a day and half and my house if practically in the middle of the surge area that includes stockbride, Irondale and McDonough. I will long on when ever a surge starts, sometimes I'm the only select car in the area, and I haven't gotten a ride yet. I hope it gets better over the weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.