Good tips for sure! So what is everyone's go to carry weapon in Uber?
Your best weapon is preparation...Good tips for sure! So what is everyone's go to carry weapon in Uber?
Don't worrSitting idle waiting on a ping or my next client transfer, which ever arrives first...and the news is bleak!
Atlanta crime is on the rise for the first time in years...
Stay Vigilant, stay alert, watch your surroundings, and most importantly, have a plan!!!
1. Travel with as little money as possible.
2. Don't wear jewelry.
3. Avoid a wallet if possible.
4. Don't keep any items on the front passenger seat.
5. When in doubt, and pax slow, text then circle the block.
6. If it looks bad, it is...........
7. Keep the car running (prepare to jet if required), and don't exit until you see the pax.
8. Watch your surroundings when you arrive, bushes, corners, no lights,..hiding places.
Finally, walk softly, and carry a .357....................(analogy)
Always be prepared for the business you're in...stay alert!
Don't worry .... City Government to the rescue ! Mayor Kasim Reed has announced a new program to reduce crime and get guns off the streets in Atlanta.Good tips for sure! So what is everyone's go to carry weapon in Uber?