Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I drive in Atlanta. Been with Lyft since January and Uber since March (when they allowed '05 cars to drive). Maybe 500 rides under my belt between the 2 services.

Drive in an '05 Park Avenue. Until last month was having a pretty decent experience, it seems to be getting worse (even before the pricing "promotion") and tonight I logged out b/c I couldn't do it.

I REALLY need to be out of this in the next 3 months for my sanity. Glad my car will age out this year. I do not want to be a Debby Downer, I have met a lot of good folks and really gained a deeper understanding of the city I grew up in. It's just that in totality, I can't allow this job to turn into a bitter person wearing down my car for pennies to serve what is arguably one of the most overvalued companies of all time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Agreed. Especially with the latest update. I've had the worst driving night ever. Sat idle for 20-50 min between rides. Kicked off line every time a ride is complete.

Several probs with the update. Becoming really not worth giving up my Friday and Saturday nights for.

Might check out side car.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Yeah, driving strangers around is much more bearable when you're actually making money doing it.

Reactions: AngelP

·
Registered
19 Posts
I started LYFT too, but unable to get any pings from LYFT riders, but when I do, I'm always busy with UBER.

Also, avoid Powdersprings RD area, I picked their son from Krogers and drop him off at home without incident. It was a 5 minute ride. His mother gave a lowest rating, dropping 5 star for this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts