Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
6,501 Posts
100... Impossible. ... I have 2.5 years experience with the bar scene. You might get $150 from the 3 best hours of the whole week. Some weekends, there are too many drivers for more than 5 surge rides. I would say $300 from the 12 best hours. 2 years ago $120 from 12-3am could happen but never $500.

This freak must be why the riders think I make $100 an hour.

· Registered
28 Posts
100... Impossible. ... I have 2.5 years experience with the bar scene. You might get $150 from the 3 best hours of the whole week. Some weekends, there are too many drivers for more than 5 surge rides. I would say $300 from the 12 best hours. 2 years ago $120 from 12-3am could happen but never $500.

You certainly know better than I do. I don't like drunk college kids, and am always afraid of someone puking, so I don't get over there too often. I have had some really lucrative, very short rides though, all before February, 2016.

· Registered
262 Posts
Exactly. There are always idiots out there talking about "how much money they make". And this leads to fewer tips and more drivers on the road. I met a guy who told me he was making $350- $400 a day working 6am - 3 pm on X in Atlanta. I just rolled my eyes.

· Premium Member
6,501 Posts
You certainly know better than I do. I don't like drunk college kids, and am always afraid of someone puking, so I don't get over there too often. I have had some really lucrative, very short rides though, all before February, 2016.
My biggest fear is forgetting I am not with family, and then farting.

My second biggest fear is to start singing along with a song on the radio, but with my personal lyrics, that some may not appreciate.

Just got a $10 tip from an older gentleman. I quoted the app word for word for him regarding tips. I am sure he will be scolded severally by the 2 young people that rode with us. Too bad so many demand living by hearsay instead of the reality of Uber's tip policy that is stated in the app.

· Registered
14 Posts
Impossible. I am moving to an area close to Athens so I began driving out there the past few months on weekends. I average close to 40 trips in 9-10 hours. They are all short minimum are trips and when the surge starts you make up some ground but no way $1k. My best 3 nights combined is around $400 before expenses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.