Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I still have to Uber in my home area before I move to my dream city Im going hard for 10k rides for some IPO yum yum equity. I dont care if its only a grand, I like free money. Is why Im a sucker for consecutive bonus, like a hamster on a wheel.

So Im sooooo close and feel the IPO will come any day. Also maybe to late as like Lyft there will be a cutoff date that already happened.

Where u guys at? Anybody going to get rich like me if I make it?

290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is this "Dream city" that you speak of?
I have some leads, but San Fran is a bust for me so I search on.

Why do you think magic number is 10k ?? Did they announce it or something...
Lyft did 10k and Uber is not that original so thinking they copy.

Lyft never gave out any actual shares in the company. They just paid out a bonus, one that was relatively small compared to the number of rides.
Ill take a grand any day! Ubering Robert Mueller loves money ;).

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Lyft never gave out any actual shares in the company. They just paid out a bonus, one that was relatively small compared to the number of rides.
It's illegal to give shares to non employees pre IPO anyway. Just a thought.

Besides the # of rides threshold is likely high enough that they didn't even have to spend very much on drivers to gain good PR. I doubt very many drivers qualified for it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I started a few trips and ended them. Back then the system detected a fraud alert if they had to refund 3-4 riders.

I emailed after each trip to refund the riders. So there was no fraud
Started and ended like you were screening the rides? Related to airport pickups? How many in what time period? I just dont want to be booted like you were.

290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You qualify for the Uber rusty trompone.
I feel this is my future with my stocks, not gonna happen and that guy will appear.

U must been day dreaming! Fuber wont give out shit!
If Lyft did it, Uber will or they will look bad, and we all know Uber never does things to make them bad :wink:.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Started and ended like you were screening the rides? Related to airport pickups? How many in what time period? I just dont want to be booted like you were.
Btw, who else would screen the rides?
U/L only asks for a valid form of payment .

If you get anything but positive vibes then stop the car and cancel.

Contact customer service and tell them what happened and why you stopped and started.

Some rides aren't worth it....you wanna but nahhhhh.

Some pax aren't worth it ..... just can't take vibe ...naaaaahhh

Cancel as needed.
Report your experience.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.