Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Stalker at large. This is bound to end up on the front page of The Daily News NYC. I know you like pulling your pudding here but some of this crap is too far fetched for even you. Imagine if you will, some less than sharp spoon in the knife drawer reading your malarkey and then going out and mimicking you?

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
I'm starting to get a little scared at how often Lightning1181 and mikewithebike are in agreement these past few days...

Did you guys go out for a beer, or something?
Purely coincidental. By the way I am very technologically inclined but I can't seem to figure out how you make names pop out with the avatar when you're replying on a thread. I can't do it on the phone, do you need to be on a computer?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Purely coincidental. By the way I am very technologically inclined but I can't seem to figure out how you make names pop out with the avatar when you're replying on a thread. I can't do it on the phone do you need to be on a computer?
Works on my StarTAC.
Mobile phone Telephony Communication Device Portable communications device Telephone

I ask all of my younger pax for their Instagram, Facebook, and twitter accounts. Beginning to feel a bond with some of them.
Girls, or boys?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I ask all of my younger pax for their Instagram, Facebook, and twitter accounts. Beginning to feel a bond with some of them.
I would have been inclined to say b.s. about this statement. Then I discovered that two of my teenage daughters and twotof their friends gaveg out their Instagram account information to a sleazy Lyft driver, who followed up and is asking them for pics. I am sending all of their communications with this guy to the police.

·
Premium Member
11,637 Posts
Purely coincidental. By the way I am very technologically inclined but I can't seem to figure out how you make names pop out with the avatar when you're replying on a thread. I can't do it on the phone, do you need to be on a computer?
A "@" immediately followed by the name (no spaces). As you type, matching names will pop up and you tap on the one you want.

·
Premium Member
5,364 Posts
I would have been inclined to say b.s. about this statement. Then I discovered that two of my teenage daughters and twotof their friends gaveg out their Instagram account information to a sleazy Lyft driver, who followed up and is asking them for pics. I am sending all of their communications with this guy to the police.
You're at fault if you let your teenage daughters ride unaccompanied.

·
Premium Member
3,217 Posts
So what? They are adults, right?

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
You're assuming this is true. This is the same guy that knew from the start that it was against the rules and supposedly went on a crusade last year to "bust" drivers that allowed kids to ride...
And you need to add this guy has the worse luck on earth too.. everything.. and I mean EVERYTHING that you have heard of happening to ride-share drivers, has happened to him already.. twice! LoL

·
Premium Member
5,544 Posts
You sure the driver isnt that thunder from down under guy from your crew?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
You're assuming this is true. This is the same guy that knew from the start that it was against the rules and supposedly went on a crusade last year to "bust" drivers that allowed kids to ride...
No my teenage daughters who are fifteen and sixteen we're always with older friends and cousins who are over 21 when riding Lyft or Uber. I do actually practice what I preach and forbid my kids from taking Ubers or Lyfts without an adult with them. That being said, I am pissed at the poor judgment of their older friends and cousins with providing Instagram accounts to pervy Lyft drivers. I have the Lyft drivers ID and I will make sure that this gets handled in an old school manner.

You sure the driver isnt that thunder from down under guy from your crew?
I sincerely hope he is joking just to get a reaction on this board. However, as I can see from my own kids there are drivers out there trying to get with young underage girls and misusing their roles as Lyft and Uber drivers. I think the least thing that these pervy drivers need to worry about is their jobs with Lyft and Uber. They should be more worried about what some of these kids father's will do to them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts