ASIC Search shows the following:

RideShare Drivers United
Not a registered name
No ABN

RSDU
Not a registered name
No ABN

My comment is:
Why would anyone consider using a organisation which is NOT listed with ASIC to act on our behalf

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Ride Share Drivers United is an Advocacy group and according to the law does not need to be registered anywhere. Its a not for profit organisation set to promote the rights of ride share drivers. Everything is being done free of charge by driver volunteers that really care (unlike you) and we do not charge any membership fees.

You on the other hand... are just about promoting your own self interests and hire car business. All you are looking for is a photo op and a cheap ad plug in.

Sorry but you are not getting them with RSDU. Einstein :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ride Share Drivers United is an Advocacy group and according to the law does not need to be registered anywhere. Its a not for profit organisation set to promote the rights of ride share drivers. All is being done free by volunteers that really care (unlike you) and we do not charge any membership fees.

You on the other hand... are just about promoting your own self interests and hire car business. All you are looking for is a photo op and a cheap ad plug in.

Sorry but you are not getting them with RSDU. Einstein :rolleyes:
Fraud

·
Premium Member
4,865 Posts
There's nothing wrong with forming an unincorporated association, and no requirement to register them anywhere. They're also unlikely to be found on the ASIC site even if registered, because associations are regulated at state level.

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[QUOTE="Uberx zoom

Sorry but you are not getting them with RSDU. Einstein :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Now that's something I would never require from you or anyone else as I do that my way and do it well

·
Registered
71 Posts

RideShare Drivers United
Not a registered name
No ABN

RSDU
Not a registered name
No ABN

My comment is:
Why would anyone consider using a organisation which is NOT listed with ASIC to act on our behalf
For someone to care about this, first they need to take the step to check ASIC websit - hardly anyone would.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts

RideShare Drivers United
Not a registered name
No ABN

RSDU
Not a registered name
No ABN

My comment is:
Companies are registered under ASIC and not unions or advocacy groups. Employer and employee advocacy organisations are registered under Fair Work Australia. As far as I know RSDU is not registered with FWA therefore cannot represent drivers in any formal action against Uber or anyone else. However I'm sure that with some critical mass **** could register with FWA

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Companies are registered under ASIC and not unions or advocacy groups. Employer and employee advocacy organisations are registered under Fair Work Australia. As far as I know RSDU is not registered with FWA therefore cannot represent drivers in any formal action against Uber or anyone else. However I'm sure that with some critical mass **** could register with FWA
And these are indeed RSDU's plans for the future.

1) Critical mass...
2) Leverage over Uber. We strongly believe that if we can hold Uber by the balls the heart and mind will follow.
3).... registration to an association or a union.

These things all take *a lot* of time and cost *a lot* of money. Who is going to put in all this time? who is going to finance it all?... please raise your hand so i could see you...

Hence our intention to start with disruptions at this stage so we can quickly achieve numbers 1 and 2.

We will be posting an "about us" within the coming days so Scottie can relax and maybe stop attacking our hard work for his own self interests.

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And these are indeed RSDU's plans for the future.

1) Critical mass...
2) Leverage over Uber. We strongly believe that if we can hold Uber by the balls the heart and mind will follow.
3).... registration to an association or a union.

These things all takes a lot of time and cost a lot of money. Who is going to put in all this time? and money?... please raise your hand so i could see you...

Hence our intention to start with disruptions at this stage so we can quickly achieve numbers 1 and 2.

We will be posting an "about us" within the coming days so Scottie can relax and maybe stop attacking our hard work for his own self intrests.
Go Max

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Scottie your public accusations can have legal consequences. This is my first and only warning and i sure hope the moderators take notice.
In the spirit of this discussion site, I have to say that when anyone says "your public accusation can have legal consequences" they should quote exactly what those accusations are please?

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the spirit of this discussion site, I have to say that when anyone says "your public accusation can have legal consequences" they should quote exactly what those accusations are please?
Now that only Max FOS could reply to

·
Banned
644 Posts
Scottie your public accusations can have legal consequences. This is my first and only warning and i sure hope the moderators take notice.
Please don't threaten Scottie He is the most important, knowledgeable and entertaining member of this forum and we don't want to loose him like FOS!!!
His points are indeed valid, however your threats are not!

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Please don't threaten Scottie He is the most important, knowledgeable and entertaining member of this forum and we don't want to loose him like FOS!!!
His points are indeed valid, however your threats are not!
From what I've observed on here, Scottie's big enough and certainly ugly enough to look after himself! FOS was the black hole to SB's supernova. And I'll say again, when someone says "your public accusation can have legal consequences" they should quote exactly what that accusation is.
Waiting.

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
From what I've observed on here, Scottie's big enough and certainly ugly enough to look after himself! FOS was the black hole to SB's supernova. And I'll say again, when someone says "your public accusation can have legal consequences" they should quote exactly what that accusation is.
Waiting.
Looks like Maxi is the new FOS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts