Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Font Screenshot Line Technology

Yup I'll "wait" for those idiots that don't know you can't just stop in the middle of a block on a 4 lane 45 mph road to "jump in quick".

Don't mind me while I drive right past you go 30 feet and pull into The Parking Lot.

Band=bans

Still trying to find a way to edit the topic though it doesn't look very hopeful

·
Registered
893 Posts
View attachment 231639

Yup I'll "wait" for those idiots that don't know you can't just stop in the middle of a block on a 4 lane 45 mph road to "jump in quick".

Don't mind me while I drive right past you go 30 feet and pull into The Parking Lot.

Band=bans

Still trying to find a way to edit the topic though it doesn't look very hopeful
The Denver cops got pissed when Uber roled out Express Pool. Stopping in an intersection is illegal in Denver & most of Colorado. Yet Uber tells riders that they will be picked up on the NW corner Birch & 4th St. Not happening.

The Denver PD is now looking for drivers that pick up on corners and ticketing them. No warnings!!

That ticket will most likely cause a deactivation the next Uber runs your annual DMV check.

Drives just can't win.

Drive Safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.