Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,914 Posts
Quit being racist and doxxing black customers. You're saying if it was a white person at Walmart with 5 star ratings it wouldn't be racist' @MHR or some mod please come delete this
Dude theres so many things about this
that have nothing to do with race
Would you have picked it up?

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
but Scott this doesn't concern you, so why are you responding and siding with OP?
It concerns anyone who wants to reply... Ya know seeing its a public forum.

You could put the pope in that pic I wouldnt even touching it.

Nothing was said about race. YOU made it racial YOURSELF.

Everyone had there own takeaway from that post. There was no specific instructions.

Maybe you are part of the problems today... It's always race related. Why couldn't it be just a Walmart thing?

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Quit being racist and doxxing black customers. You're saying if it was a white person at Walmart with 5 star ratings it wouldn't be racist' @MHR or some mod please come delete this
I would also suggest learning the word of doxing somebody. This is not an example of doxing. This is a profile pic with nothing more than a name and picture. Doxng is producing personal information about an individual, there rank serial number Etc, any efforts to slander or other nefarious means.

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
It was a comedic comment on the ridiculousness of our society today.

Now go away.
That's how things get so far out of hand. YOU think that's a funny reply in a volatile atmosphere we have now? If your going to TRY satire, be sure your post REFLECTS humor... Not hate

Dismissing me with "now go away" confirms your.... Nevermind ya can't fix stupid..

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
The 19 minutes and Walmart are the obvious culprits here. The customer is perfectly fine. I prefer women as passengers anyway. I happen to like red dye jobs too. LOL.
I think the photo of the pax is what I miss most about no longer driving for LYFT.
On more than one occasion I accepted rides strictly due to the attractiveness of the lady.
One of which I chatted up and asked her out for lunch before I dropped her off. She agreed.
We had lunch, drinks and while I was driving her home asked for her number. Well, she wouldn't do that but got mine instead. I had to pack it in for the day due to the drinking. PS: She never called. (of course).

·
Registered
251 Posts
Are you what they call “woke”? You’re actually so cool and a blast at parties can I please be your friend?

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
That's how things get so far out of hand. YOU think that's a funny reply in a volatile atmosphere we have now? If your going to TRY satire, be sure your post REFLECTS humor... Not hate

Dismissing me with "now go away" confirms your.... Nevermind ya can't fix stupid..
The volatile atmosphere is the result you get when you lose the ability to see humor in life. Sometimes the humor is sad. Often it is happy. But more frequently than any other issue, humor allows for truth to be seen for a tiny moment in the hopes people will balance their perspective.

Now go away

1 - 20 of 83 Posts