Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
GL with avoiding dudes on either platform. Best predictor in not getting assaulted is value of the car. Select/Premier drivers in luxury cars are way less likely to; if they do, just sue them, they obviously have money.

Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
yeah, i'm not putting any glass partition in my personal vehicle. if you're that afraid, don't take public transportation. it's a male dominated industry. drive yoruself. easier said than done for some? sure it is but it's not practical to expect uber drivers to install such partitions in their own cars, not that we would be able to even afford that on uber salary alone.

sucks that females have to live with such fears when they go about doing normal things like taking public transportation that men, in general, don't have to in the same fashion. life ain't fair.

bring some mace, a stun gun or something sharp to ward off would-be assailants.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
If you want trustworthy drivers, Uber is going to have to compensate people. It's simple: Professional drivers with ethics are not going to do Uber long-term because the pay rate is a joke. This will leave all the other drivers who are in it for more than money (access to the public). Riders will be left with the bottom of the barrel because they want to pay bottom of the barrel rates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.