Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The new regulations in New Jersey are going to cut down on drivers. Taxis will get more work instead of Sue and Paul locally from Paramus.

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
The new regulations in New Jersey are going to cut down on drivers. Taxis will get more work instead of Sue and Paul locally from Paramus.
I'm betting that it will cut down on at least some of the Rideshare drivers, but how will that increase the work for the taxis? Riders will still request the ride shares because they're cheaper than taxis. Those of us who survive the culling should do at least slightly better than we've been doing. Hopefully.

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
How would it cut down on drivers? There's no fingerprint requirement, and the insurance requirement is the same

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
It's weird, the boosts were expanded for me. I'm in New Jersey and always get Hudson boosts. Now, I'm getting Hudson, Essex, ewr and Philly (not PHL.)

Oh, I was wondering why this weekend's daytime Hudson boosts were so consistent. There's like a bunch of St. Patrick's Day Parades and parties. Beware of green puke!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts