Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of a sudden in the last day or so there are no less than 9 cars surrounding my home. [Delray Beach near Boca Line] They last a day or so and are gone......LOL

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
poof gone in a flash and had a good day locally with no PBI and /or ft lauderdale-hollywood AP trips, which is unusual.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last three days have been outstanding, trip wise, pax wise and tip wise along with the cheap $2.20 gas prices, oh we got us a Possible hurricane acoming, this should be interesting,,,,

·
Registered
652 Posts
Last three days have been outstanding, trip wise, pax wise and tip wise along with the cheap $2.20 gas prices, oh we got us a Possible hurricane acoming, this should be interesting,,,,
Ride out your hot streak as long as it lasts. I had a few good days in a row until Wednesday this week. Then I made only $18. Worst day ever!! Shitty airport trips, taking kids to the bus stop who could have walked. That is how it is. Hot and Cold.

No Hurricane coming. May be a bit of rain for us. Monday will be the wet day probably unless she stops in the Gulf.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Erika is no more, and they have stopped issuing updates on it. Will be a lot of rain for south Florida. Could make Monday interesting for those who want to drive. Not sure if it will be worth it though. All those who walk short distances will want a ride. Maybe at more than 2X surge it would be worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts