Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
154 Posts
I love receiving pool requests the more the merrier. When I have numerous individual pick ups and equal drop offs I feel like I am contributing to society and traffic flow, helping the environment and my fellow human beings.

Conversely I always REJECT all Entitled Sliver Spooned, UberX request with their dirty sawbuck tips who think they're special, think they deserve mobile transportation exclusive to their needs, think they have no responsibilities to living in a community.

Well not with me my friend, Not with me!

I put 1262 uber pool miles on my car last week and cleared $163 and feel worthy of societal membership :)
I love receiving pool requests the more the merrier. When I have numerous individual pick ups and equal drop offs I feel like I am contributing to society and traffic flow, helping the environment and my fellow human beings.

Conversely I always REJECT all Entitled Sliver Spooned, UberX request with their dirty sawbuck tips who think they're special, think they deserve mobile transportation exclusive to their needs, think they have no responsibilities to living in a community.

Well not with me my friend, Not with me!

I put 1262 uber pool miles on my car last week and cleared $163 and feel worthy of societal membership :)
That must be some really good stuff you are smoking? Are you getting it from South East or Georgetown????

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.