Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
It depends on what you mean by "people person". Also depends on what you mean by "suck the chrome off a trailor hitch". :confused:

I'm an introvert and I despise small talk. I don't like people in general and I try to keep the convo at a minimum while on a trip (unless the pax is cool and I enjoy their company). But I'm pretty good at what I do and have a good rating to back it up.

You don't need to be a people person to be good at this. As long as you can be friendly (or even fake it), and not act like a complete maniac then you can do just fine with uber.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It depends on what you mean by "people person". Also depends on what you mean by "suck the chrome off a trailor hitch". :confused:

I'm an introvert and I despise small talk. I don't like people in general and I try to keep the convo at a minimum while on a trip (unless the pax is cool and I enjoy their company). But I'm pretty good at what I do and have a good rating to back it up.

You don't need to be a people person to be good at this. As long as you can be friendly (or even fake it), and not act like a complete maniac then you can do just fine with uber.
I should have entitled my post 'Are you a people person or good at faking it?' :) Fake it till you make it. It's all good.

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
I should have entitled my post 'Are you a people person or good at faking it?' :) Fake it till you make it. It's all good.
I should add, I love people, I just don't like dealing with them. Hey the ladies aren't the only ones who are good at faking it. :p

Reactions: mKat
1 - 4 of 4 Posts