Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
26,216 Posts
What I hate is when I catch up to some slow poke and signal to change lanes, the shithook behind me in the same lane goes around and has control of the lane before I can move around Mr. Pokey. After that, several other rude shithooks who see my signal move into the lane and get control of it before I can. I almost always have to lay on the horn to get someone to give me a chance to change lanes.

Reactions: HPClays

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's funny. I had previously come to the independent conclusion that Maryland drivers are horrible, Virginia drivers are tolerable and more predictable, and I have no idea who in DC is actually a DC driver. I assume they're aggressive but more safe than Maryland drivers.

·
Premium Member
24,575 Posts
I gotta say the New2This Memorial Highway (295 South from Nats Park area to where it hits the Beltway near Wilson Bridge) has some 'interesting' drivers. If you do 50 on there you are a traffic hazard.

Also the Beltway in MD between 50 and the Wilson Bridge has wacky drivers. Once people cross into VA they seem to calm down somewhat.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
MD drivers are the worst imho. In general. I know there are some good MD drivers, but it is endlessly entertaining to see how often bad road behavior has a MD plate.

In particular

Stopping on the shoulder for non emergency reasons

Slowpoking through VA

Slaloming on 295 or beltway

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
It's funny. I had previously come to the independent conclusion that Maryland drivers are horrible, Virginia drivers are tolerable and more predictable, and I have no idea who in DC is actually a DC driver. I assume they're aggressive but more safe than Maryland drivers.
100%. MD drivers are worst by a mile.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
I gotta say the New2This Memorial Highway (295 South from Nats Park area to where it hits the Beltway near Wilson Bridge) has some 'interesting' drivers. If you do 50 on there you are a traffic hazard.

Also the Beltway in MD between 50 and the Wilson Bridge has wacky drivers. Once people cross into VA they seem to calm down somewhat.
the people that drive the N2TMH each day know where exactly where the speed cameras are, they either go 50 or 80.

·
Premium Member
13,449 Posts
Honestly I can't tell the difference. Marylanders are shit drivers for sure. But damn if I can tell the difference between them and DC or VA drivers. But where I come from if you aren't a good driver you friggin die so maybe it just all seems like shit here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts