Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

So I'm catching a flight early morning this Sunday (6/26). I need to head to the airport around 4 am. Are there going to be Uber around Midtown? Thanks.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi,

So I'm catching a flight early morning this Sunday (6/26). I need to head to the airport around 4 am. Are there going to be Uber around Midtown? Thanks.
Yes plenty! Many Uber and Lyft drivers including myself work the early morning for airport trips. They are the best passengers.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
The early morning drivers usually have coffee and doughnuts ready for you.
I believe Uber encourages the early morning drivers to actually pay the passengers after they complete the ride. It's not about the money, after all, it's about the ratings. Drivers don't worry too much about money, they only care about giving a five-star ride.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
I believe Uber encourages the early morning drivers to actually pay the passengers after they complete the ride. It's not about the money, after all, it's about the ratings. Drivers don't worry too much about money, they only care about giving a five-star ride.
After all, 5 stars just means they are voting to let you keep playing this video game.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Hi,

If you happened to see this message I'm five mins from Midtown and you can request me. I have a nice Mazda 6 2015.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts