Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, i picked up four girls from the ghetto with uber x. They are using me to run to a burger drive through, then drop the three of them back home down the south, then the last person back to original pick up location. The fare was 44 dollar something, but after awhile....it turned into this..... see attached. I guess they are being cheap ****s and tries to dispute it. Sent ticket to support and the worthless idiot csr said the 4 dollar is correct....

·
Registered
771 Posts
So, i pick up four girls from the ghetto with uber x. They are using me to run toba burger drive through, then drop the three of them back home down the south, then the last person back to original pick up location. The dare was 44 dollar somethinf, but aftwr awhile....it turned into this..... see attached. I guess they are being cheap &%[email protected]!*s and tries to dispute it. Sent ticket to support and the worthless idiot csr said the 4 dollar is correct....
Oh hell no... You better fight for yo money lmao

In all seriousness though, that's good you have proof. Bug them until you get your money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts